Mr. Avinash Kant Kumar President, Integrated Supply Chain at Jubilant FoodWorks shares his learnings on “Jubilant FoodWorks Digital Supply Chain innovation for future resilience” he was addressing the session at the K-Tech Innovation Hub NASSCOM Centre of Excellence IoT & AI, MeitY Start-up Hub Launched Enterprise Innovation Challenge Platform focused on “The Digital Supply Chain Imperative” to deliberate on building an innovative platform for solving challenges in the supply chain.
Pro MFG Media is the official media partner.
Jubilant FoodWorks is part of Jubilant Bhartia Group and is India’s largest foodservice Company. The Company holds the master franchise rights for three international brands, Domino's Pizza, Dunkin' Donuts and Popeyes®addressing three different food market segments. The Company currently operates more than 1,380 outlets for Domino's Pizza, Dunkin' Donuts and Hong's Kitchen and is a market leader in the pizza segment. The Company has more than 30,000 brand ambassadors committed to deliver value to its customers.
Mr. Kumar during his address discussed how Smart Supply Chain & Digitalization are critical to drive organizations to operate faster, be more flexible, more granular, accurate, and more efficient. He shares his insights on the following aspects
● How does the supply chain meet or exceed the expectations?
● How is Digitalisation transforming supply chain for Jubilant FoodWorks
● Investment in technology should be outcome oriented rather than output oriented.
● Post implementation it is critical to manage the realization of business benefits from invested technology
● Pilot program helps digital transformation to succeed & effectively minimise risk
● How Jubilant FoodWorks is encouraging Start-up Technology solution providers & drive them operate efficiently
● The start-up focuses on real-manufacturing issues and fixes them using technology and innovation