Augmented reality is emerging as the key to unlocking the Internet of Things’ (IoT) full potential for the industry
June 2022: At the Pro MFG Media Masterclass on Industrial AR & AI to Digitise Manufacturing Operations & Processes powered by TeamViewer, industry experts shared insights for the benefit of manufacturing professionals. Augmented reality (AR), a promising technology, is emerging as the key to unlocking the Internet of Things’ (IoT) full potential for the industry. AR assists employees in being more successful and productive using the real-time data they need when operating, inspecting, or maintaining equipment.
This is what you will learn from this Masterclass!
• What is AR? And in the world of Metaverse, how AR can be implemented to boost productivity?
• How frontline workers can easily connect with remote experts in real-time, from anywhere, using optimized video collaboration applications
• How remote experts can seamlessly connect with field technicians to help get machines back online faster.
• How workers can use voice-driven data entry to complete actions and easily capture photos and videos to log steps as tasks are completed instead of offloading and taking off gloves prior to manually writing or entering data.
• How frontline workers can leverage the devices for hands-free verification and visual documentation on the shop floor.
• How AR enables hands-free digital documents on-site as a powerful reference tool during the completion of a task.
• Case studies from industries on Maintenance, Servicing & Repair, Manufacturing & Assembly, Test & Inspection.
Our Subject Matter Experts:
Stefan Baumgart, Director of Product Management, TeamViewer
Mr. Baumgart is working as the Director of Product Management. He drives the growth of TeamViewer’s enterprise AR Solution platform TeamViewer Frontline. Prior to this position, he was the Product Manager Innovation responsible for innovation within the Frontline Solution Platform from ideation to the successful launch of new products, focusing on the organization’s Mixed Reality and AI products. Before joining TeamViewer, he held a position in product innovation management, research, and IP management at Ubimax. He has more than 5 years of experience in academia and industry in the technologies of AI, AR, and Wearable Computing. Mr. Baumgart holds a Master’s and a Ph.D. degree in Physics from the University of Mainz.
Krunal Patel, Director, Sales, TeamViewer
Krunal Patel is the head of TeamViewer’s India and South Asia region business. He has over 18 years of extensive experience in sales and business management. Mr. Patel has held key positions in several renowned companies in the technology and enterprise software industry such as SAP, Gartner intelligence, and Esri.